THESE ARE INSTRUCTIONS HANDED OUT TO ALL OFFICERS AT C.I.D COURSES AND ANTI-TERRORISTS COURSES IN THE BEDFORDSHIRE FORCE/SERVICE UNITED KINGDOM
Bedfordshire Police’s rules regarding terrorists and dangerous criminals:
If they’re non-Muslim
• Consider the most opportune time of day to be able to arrest suspects with minimum resistance
• Apply all necessary force to enter the premises and arrest suspects accordingly.
If they’re Muslim:
• Community leaders must be consulted before raids into Muslim houses.
• Officers must not search occupied bedrooms and bathrooms before dawn.
• Use of police dogs will be considered serious desecration of the premises.
• Cameras and camcorders should not be used in case of capturing women in inappropriate dress.
• If people are praying at home officers should stand aside and not disrupt the prayer. They should be allowed the opportunity to finish.
• Officers should take their shoes off before raiding a Muslim house.
• The reasons for pre-dawn raids on Muslim houses needs to be clear and transparent.
• Officers must not touch holy books or religious artefacts without permission.
• Muslim prisoners should be allowed to take additional clothing to the station.
With this continuing appeasement, no wonder it’s now predicted that Britain will become an Islamic state by 2070.
NOTE: Before publishing this information I checked the validity with some retired British Police officers. This was the response:-
I have sought the the opinion of a friend of mine also from the Met. and more recently retired than me. This is his reply. “Whatever the Bedfordshire police say it is pretty frightening stuff. I was always under the impression that we are all equal under the law but it seems some are more equal than others. Twas always thus I suppose. At first glance it appears genuine and is not so very different from the style of advice we were given at Heathrow Airport when it came to dealing with muslims on their ‘Haj’ to Mecca.
I went onto Hoaxslayer which is a site I often use. Bedfordshire have placed a reply under the freedom of information act. The
truth is just as strange. They deny the rules are theirs but didn’t dismiss them as fake or as belonging to another force. Their own rules are just as weird.”